Sunday, August 17, 2008

Short Summary Of My Weekend

I am very sleepy. This is because I have a patch behind my ear that is supposed to help with motion sickness. I am going to use if for our flight to CA on Wednesday, but I wanted to make sure I would not have an allergic reaction to it before I am stuck on an airplane. One of the side effects it can have is drowsiness, and I am drowsy, but not allergic!

Good thing's from weekend:
Relaxation at home
Sleep
Hanging out with My Husband
My friends coming home from Africa!!!
Terah sleeping in my basement and showing me her pictures
Lunch and Party with friends
Not going to work
Going for a walk on this lovely day

Not so good things:
I don't feel well.
Our attempt to get a new free pullout couch from my sister, failed miserably.
Said couch, is the cause of a huge hole in our dry wall.
I have a huge couch taking over a our living room,that is not for being sat upon. It is just for taking up precious space until someone comes to give it a new home. Or until we burn it...
I will put up photos of our hole in the wall once I find that thingermajingy that you use to put pictures on the computer.

I am very computer savvy, in case you hadn't noticed...

1 comment:

tony sheng said...

have you ever tried those "Sea Bands"? because i use them religiously anytime i fly, take a train or a bus longer than an hour.

they really do help - and i don't care if people say it's just in my head. if it helps me not barf, whatever works.

well, there have only been two times when they didn't help - but those were flights with major turbulence. anyway, maybe you should give those a try...