Monday, August 18, 2008

No more stressful work dreams?

Today at work, all the kids came back and everything is going back to normal.
For over a week I have been having horribly stressful and very realistic dreams about things going wrong at work, even this weekend after all the cleaning was done.
My boss got back on Sunday and is extremely pleased with all the work that got done and how great everything looks, despite the less than perfect paint job. I am hoping that now, my work nightmares will end. I officially did everything I could do, and my boss is happy. So, I am hopeful that I will sleep peacefully tonight.
In other good news, a co-worker friend of mine came and got the evil couch of doom today! Even more exciting is that her dad came with her to help pick it up, and he offered to fix our ginormous hole for free! YAY! Two big problems solved. I love nice people. Good timing too, because Winnie has just taken interest in the hole and in eating the pieces of drywall around it.
Terah just moved back to the Sunde's and I am sad, I will miss our little basement dweller.

2 comments:

amy@flexibledreams said...

"Winnie has just taken interest in the hole and in eating the pieces of drywall around it"

She's really good practice for having children.

amyB said...

it was LOVELY seeing you as well, Marah! I would love to hang out and put you in a hamper again, if you have time...