Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Lovely Vacation

Christmas was great! We had a lot of fun with friends and at my big family gathering on Christmas day. It has been wonderful to be at home and relax this week. Wolf and I are both off until Monday the 5th and we are attempting to be productive while we are home. The big mission for the week is our storage room. It is waaaaay out of control. Wolf started on it already and has made a lot of progress but there is still a lot to do. He is very sick with a terrible sinus infection so that project is on hold till his antibiotics kick in.

Baby Wolf is "Blueberry" this week. Blueberry is making his?/her? presence more known each day. I am increasingly sleepy and sicky feeling. I feel like I am going through some sort of cracked out pms, my emotions are all over the charts. I am also slowly beginning to outgrow my clothes..already.It's all good though because in 7 months, I get a baby!

For your entertainment, here are a couple of strange things that will make you laugh that have been preggo induced.

1. I cried when I woke up one morning and there was no ginger ale left. Generally, i average about one or two cries per year. I feel that this average may go up in '09.

2. I began to cry when one of my co-workers gave a me a blanket for the baby that has monkeys all over it, I love monkeys!

3. I hate chocolate all of a sudden.Tragic! I miss my peanut butter cups.

4. I want to eat subway everyday.

5. I am craving alchohol, but not giving in.

6. I wake up to pee several times a night.


I am sure I will continue to add to this list as we go along.

I am hoping to steer clear of this yucky sinus infection so that I can make good use of the rest of the week. We shall see how that goes!

Happy almost New Year!

3 comments:

Corinne said...

Hey Mary-Amy's been keeping me up to date on "blueberry" so I'm excited to read your blog and hear about how you're doing! I had a subway obsession for a while when I was pregnant too! Once I bought a 6inch sub, came home, ate it and HAD to go right back out and buy more because the 6 inches was simply not enough. Crazy! I pray your pregnancy is full of funny moments and hardly any sick/yucky ones :-)

Unknown said...

I love love LOVE your weekly updates. Just thought I'd let you know. And we're still praying...I'm still so excited!

amy@flexibledreams said...

I craved alcohol BIG TIME with both pregnancies. I took to smelling beer at parties and restaurants, I wanted it that bad. (I didn't give in either but I read it's not bad to have a taste now and then.)