Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

This will be short because I have many things to do! I went and had my third sonogram today and it was very exciting! Last week, they could only see the sack and not the baby or anything. Today, I saw my tiny little lentil sized baby and the heartbeat!!
This all means that my baby is in the right place and is currently healthy:).

Little Lentil totally made my Christmas today.

Thanks God for such an incredible present.

I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed holiday. I have been thinking a lot about how grateful I am for the beautiful people in my life and I am so excited to spend the holidays with my family and friends that I love so much.
I feel truly blessed.

Thank you to all of you who have been encouraging me and praying for us. It means a lot to me and I have definitely felt deeply cared for.

I will be blogging again soon after Christmas:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

SO HAPPY that Lentil's looking good and that you're healthy! We've been praying for you several times every day! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!! Love you!!

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

Yay for LENTIL BABY! (By the way, that's the cutest way ever to talk about the little one).

I'm so excited for you!!