Sunday, November 9, 2008

Oh the Quirkiness

OK, Here is my list of quirky things.
I cannot promise I am going to limit myself to 7.

1. I have a bit of a procedure for eating Klondike bars. First, I have to crack all the chocolate with a spoon. The I eat all the chocolate part except the bottom layer. I finally eat the ice cream with that bottom layer of chocolate.

2. I hate nails that are longer than my skin. I don't like the way if feels to touch something with my nail and I don't like people to touch my nails if they are too long. Surprisingly, I do enjoy manicures.

3. I like digital numbers to be even, like the volume control on a radio or tv. It will bother me to leave it on 11, I bump it to either 10 or 12.

4. If I am eating a candy, like skittles or M&M's, I need to have an even number on each side of my mouth.

5. I like the smell of vacuuming.

6. I really hate a certain part of the anatomy that starts with Ni and ends with les. I hate the word and the part itself. I wish they did not exist.

7. I am terrified of "animal people". It really creeps me out to see people dressed up like animals. Going to see CATS would be basically a nightmare for me.


8. I eat the pepperoni of my pizza first, then I eat the pizza.

9. When I eat bagels, I rip them into tiny pieces and then dip them into the cream cheese.

10. The smell of eggs makes me feel ill.

11. I don't eat the ends of things. Burgers and Bagels have ends to me.

12. I really don't like the word "urine". Really don't like it.


Ok, a nice even 12 things for me! Feel free to think I am officially crazy in case you didn't already know...

6 comments:

amy@flexibledreams said...

I love you Mary!

Jen @ Rolling Through Looneyville said...

Number six made me spit out my tea. HAHA!

And dude, it must totally bug you that almost every radio station has call numbers that are odd.

The word urine is as awful as the word precious. Totally awful.

And I dont eat the ends of things either.

You're so much fun :)

Erin said...

I love all your quirks! They make you...well you! :)

Unknown said...

You did it!! I'm so happy! And I feel the SAME way about #6.

I miss having you and your quirks around. I LOVE you!!

mayr said...

i also love you, quirks and all :D miss you, too!

Alyssa said...

O-C-D

that's all!