Thursday, October 16, 2008

Back!

It's been a little bit since my last post. Last Wednesday I had surgery and I have since been doing absolutely nothing! I don't think I have ever been so useless in my whole life. I am not supposed to lift anything over 5 pounds for 3 weeks.
It has been kind of like some sort of strange vacation. I love being home with Wolf all day and my family and friends have been amazing. My sweet mom did all our laundry (and it looked much better then when I do it), my sister who is nine months pregnant, came and cleaned our bathroom and organized some things. We have had food brought to us and company and I am so aware of how blessed I am with the amazing people that are in my life.
Thanks for all the "get well" notes and wishes and know that I so appreciate all you wonderful people. You made a yucky time a lot less yucky.

I don't really have much else to write about since I haven't really done anything.

I am going back to work next Wednesday, I am sure I will have more exciting thing's to share about then!

1 comment:

amyB said...

im glad to hear your doing better!! I love you, Mary! Thanks for all your kind words!!