Saturday, April 25, 2009

Yeah about that...

Remember how I said that I wasn't going to take a million years to blog again?? Well, clearly I am a liar. Lately, at the end of the day my brain has resembled mush. However, today is Saturday and before I start the bazillion things I need to do, I am going to give you a bit of a pre-mush brain update!
As far as Rex is concerned, he has a middle name now! His name is going to be Rex Matthew Wolf. We both love the name Matthew and we also both really love Matthew Maloy. Yay for a great name and a great person!
Rex has been kicking and seemingly enjoys to do somersaults constantly. I can see my him move through my shirt now, its very alienesque...but fun! This weekend I am exactly 6 months pregnant. That means...very soon my big old belly will be replaced by a teeny little baby boy. How crazy is that?! I suppose now is the time to come out of denial about our "office" which is to be his room. So, today, Wolf and I are going to start picking our way through the rubble of our office/junk room, to make way for baby Rex. I have decided on having Monkeys as the theme of his room, because I really like monkeys and Wolf wont let me have a real one!

Speaking of my wonderful husband. He is getting really healthy! He's workin out every day and eating really healthy and he is being a very positive influence on preggo wifey. It is a little sad that my belly is growing as dramatically as his is shrinking...as long as never weighs less than me, we'll be fine! He's inspired me to get crackin on the Wii Fit again )even though it is consistently mean to me and always comments on my weight gain! I really do want to invent at Wii Fit program for the Big Preggo.I would make lots of money.

Hmm what else....

I can't think of anything at the moment, so I need to stop procrastinating my projects. Keep nagging me to blog, I always mean to but then I forget!

6 comments:

Randy and Terry said...

Thank you for giving me a fix! :) And I love, love, LOVE Rex's middle name. It's a great name and Matthew Maloy is a fabulous role model for anyone!

Love you!

mpm said...

I am very honored and happy about this name selection.

Emily said...

yay for Mary and Wolf and Rex Matthew. I love the name too and Matthew Maloy :-) pleeeasee post more pics!!!! LOVE YOU and see you SO soon.

amy@flexibledreams said...

I like that name too :)

Christy said...

Would that mean his name means something like "King Matthew"? I think?

:) I found you from Amy's blog

Emily said...

Mary, YOU'RE GOING TO BE A MOM. Like, really soon!

It's 1 in the morning and that just hit me so i thought i'd tell you.

I love you!